Find more fun things to do!
Connect with the Bellingham community with some of these fun, local events, restaurants, performances, tours, outdoor excursions, and more!
- October Community Events - Fun, local activities to enjoy during your visit.
- WWU Students’ Guide to Bellingham: Fall quarter is here and it’s a great time to explore some of these favorite finds in Bellingham!
- Visiting Bellingham and the surrounding Whatcom County for abundant nature, outdoor adventure and sweeping scenery from the Salish Sea to Mt. Baker and North Cascades National Park!
- Savor the Bounty of Bellingham! From award–winning restaurants to fresh budget-friendly food, Bellingham and Whatcom County is a foodie's paradise. Check out Washington State’s most famous European traveler, Rick Steves, through a series of videos.
- Fall Foliage Walks and Hikes - Cooler temperatures, warmer colors, and fewer crowds make for ideal wandering conditions. Before setting out on an autumn stroll, you’ll want to be prepared for fall weather and think rain! Here are our tips on how to plan and enjoy crowd-free walks and hikes in Whatcom County this Fall.
- Community Boating Center - Looking to get out on Bellingham Bay? The Community Boating Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit fostering safe small-boat recreation on Bellingham Bay. There are no memberships and no dues. Programs and services are available to all.
- Whatcom Museum - The Whatcom Museum serves as both a community magnet and a regional destination for cultural experiences rooted in art, nature, and Northwest history.
- Bellingham Theatre Guild - The Bellingham Theatre Guild is a nonprofit volunteer organization that has been producing theatre in Whatcom County, Washington, since 1929...
- Whatcom County Parks - Our 16,000 acres of natural lands encompasses ocean beaches to mountain peaks. You’ll find challenging mountain bike and hiking trails as well as playgrounds and historic sites.